Sunday, May 13, 2012

OPI Teal the Cows Come Home

I was looking at the spider-man collection when I saw this gorgeous aqua blue. It is SUCH a pretty color, and everything about this polish is amazing.  I was distracted by its beauty all day, I couldn't stop looking at this color.  I think it may be my new favorite polish! It is certainly up there now.






 Of course I'm still obsessed with Matte Magic, so I tried it over Teal the Cows Come Home.  I loved it! It looked like Zoya Pheobe, which makes me excited, because I've always wanted that, and now I can create a similar look.  I used OPI Natural Nails base coat, two coats of Teal the Cows Come Home and OPI Top Coat.  Then I added China Glaze Matte Magic.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks so happy and lively on your cute nails! :) I can see why you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.