Friday, October 12, 2012

Saran Wrap Nails!

I saw these awhile ago and thought, hey I should do that.  Then one day, I was doing something and saw saran wrap, and I wanted to paint my nails, and I did saran wrap nails.  They were messy, but I am IN LOVE with these.  I did them again, and I am absolutely in love.  It's so simple, but the result is SO COOL.  I cannot stop looking at my nails.  I want to do so many of these, and do different colors, multiple colors, a whole bunch of stuff! They weren't terrible to clean up, but it was obviously needed.  My nails were so long here before like four of them broke :( They'll get there soon, but I hate waiting. 




 Haha they match my nail desk! How cool!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. awesome, i did my nails like that yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, and if it's as easy as I keep reading, I might try it out myself sometimes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! They are super simple! If I can do it, so can you.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.