Monday, November 19, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

 I got this eyeshadow compact from Influenster in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.  I actually kind of love this product.  The eyeshadows are easy to use, and I think they blend very well to create a natural look.  I LOVE that it has primer and illuminator, I've never used either before and now I use those with other eyeshadows too.  The only thing I wish was that I had the blue eyes one, I would like to see if they really make my eyes stand out more(I like stuff like that a lot).  I used the medium brown on my lid, the shimmery brown on my crease, the purple on an outer < > thing, and the light color all around.  I used the illuminator over my crease, and in the corner of my eyelid, and then ended up putting it all over lightly.  I LOVE this look, it was easy and fast to do and it lasts well.


Well, that's all for this review. Leave me a comment letting me know what you think!

More Information:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway! 

 Here's a link to the NYC website.
 http://newyorkcolor.com/

I recieved this product complimentary by influenster. 

 If you want to sign up, just go to influenster.com or email me and I can invite you. It's a really cool site, you sign up and earn badges and then you can get chosen to receive a voxbox to review. 

If you have any questions about this product or influenster, leave me a comment or email me.



1 comment:

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.