Thursday, June 7, 2012

Graduation Day Nails!

 Yesterday I graduated high school  :) YAY!  Of course I wanted to do something cute and school spirit-y for my nails.  I had so much fun with this design and even more fun at graduation. 


Our school colors are blue and white, with yellow as the accent color.  I'm not a big fan of yellow, so I tried to use it as little as possible.  Vets is the name of the school, and we are the hurricanes, which I drew on the ring finger.  2012 for the year of graduation, and a swirly design just because. 

The ring finger is a diploma, and the pinky is a heart. The 2012 and striped design were because I ran out of ideas and don't have the best motor skills with my left hand. 

I used essie grow faster for a base coat, sinful colors snow me white, ulta blue streak and ulta sun-sational for the designs, and seche vite for a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.