Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ombre Nails!

Okay I'm pretty sure this is an ombre manicure.  All I know is that I love it!  I saw something online about mixing white polish into a darker color to create the ombre effect easily, so I tried it out.  I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Hopeless Romantic for the main color.  I used one coat on my pinky.  Then I mixed in varying amounts of white polish to make the color lighter, then painted it on.  I seriously love this look.  It is so cute and very simple. 






The first two are more of what it looks like, but the second two show the difference in color better.  This is so much fun! I love it!



2 comments:

  1. It matches your background as well! I tried an ombre manicure a little while ago, I made such a mess of the kitchen table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I used a paint palate, little to no mess made.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.