Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Zoya Zuza

Zoya zuza is a gorgeous turquoise color from the beach and surf collection.  This color is just so pretty.  It is the perfect summer color if you ask me.  I don't have anything close to this color in my collection, it is a very unique color.  I posted about the snakeskin design for the summer fun challenge, but the color really does deserve it's own post.  It had a very good formula and applied great with just one coat.  I highly recommend this polish.  I am also wearing it on my toes, and it looks great!




 I used one coat of Zoya Zuza for this, and stamped using BM-215 in a sally hansen gold pen. 

3 comments:

  1. I have a blog award for you here: http://nevermindsuzi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/wow-i-won-blog-award-d.html =D xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.