Friday, August 10, 2012

OPI Not Like The Movies

Hey! I'm back! I've been busy, working and I went on vacation to New Hampshire!  Now I'm back and have FINALLY uploaded new pictures to my camera.  I feel like I haven't posted in forever, but now I should be back to a fairly regular schedule.  I have quite a few manis, and I'm participating in a new challenge.  It's called "My Favorite Things", and I'm very excited.  You can check it out here.

As you may know, I'm a huge Katy Perry fan.  One of my favorite songs, and nail polish has got to be Not Like The Movies.  It's a great song, and a very cool nail polish. You can barely tell in the pictures, but it has a marvelous shift from grey to purple to green.  It really is a great polish. 









 I used OPI natural nails base coat, two coats of Not Like the Movies, and OPI top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.