Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Favorite Things Nail Art Challenge: Day Four- Favorite Food

I apologize for yet another absence.  My computer broke and I couldn't get them to post AND I started school on Monday and have been super busy.  I AM however keeping up with the challenge, and should be back to posting with everyone else.  Now, back to the challenge.  I wanted to do cheeseburger nails, but that was difficult because I couldn't find a yellow, or nude or brown.  So I decided to do cookies! Chocolate chip would have been nice, but again no brown so I decided to do "sugar cookies" aka white nails with polka dots!



I don't remember exactly which colors I used, but if you would like to know leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.