Monday, October 22, 2012

Music Challenge Day 8 AKA POKEBALL NAILS!

I was so excited for video games as the challenge, but I didn't know what to do.  I LOVE pokemon, so I decided to do little pokeballs on my nails. I got so many comments on these, one of my friends kept pressing them and asking me why pokemon weren't coming out. I used revlon top speed in fiery and wet n wild french white creme and a black striper. 


If you would like to know more about the challenge: Music Challenge Info


Check out the rest of the participants!

Rainbowify Me: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com

Astrid: http://polish-life.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Great take! I actually considered Pikachu for a moment :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great idea :-)
      Why did i not think of videogames in that way...

      Delete
    2. I know! Pikachu nails would be adorable! Especially as an accent with pokeballs maybe!

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.