Thursday, December 20, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10- Inspired by a Christmas Song

 I actually did a gradient, but I forgot to take a picture, and it got all messed up in the morning.  It didn't look good enough for me to re-do it, so I just focused on the next item.  For a Christmas song, I wanted to do Cold December Night by Michael Buble.  I LOVE this song, it's one of my favorites for this time of year.  Here's a link to the song on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjsJ-TU8LA.   I originally wanted to do ten different things on ten different nails, but I settled on just four.  The green is China Glaze Running in Circles, and I am in love with it, and I hate the color green, so that really shows how special this polish is.  The red is Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart, and the White is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I love how my left hand came out! The lines I used were "Let's cozy on up by the fireplace, and dim those Christmas lights" which is the Christmas lights. "I'll wear you like a Christmas sweater" is the sweater design.  "The mistletoe says stand in line" which is maybe my favorite line of the song, I love it! And the last design is "A tree that smells of pine". 


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! This was so much fun! I'll definitely do more mani's like this in the future.

Check out what everyone else is doing:
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.