Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: Day Three- Tape Mani

I'm finally done with finals! I have been doing some of the challenges, but I have been crazy busy with studying and writing papers and finishing schoolwork.  I only did some of the challenges, but now I should be back on track to finish.  I'm actually really excited to do the inspired by a christmas song, I have such a fun idea that I want to happen.  For the tape mani, I painted my nails white, then added red and green striping tape.  They REALLY annoyed me, so I peeled off the tape and it left a residue that looked really cool.  



Check out what everyone else is doing:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.