Friday, March 16, 2012

Black and White Challenge Day 6: Color with White

I had no clue what color to do with white.  Then I said, hmm saint patricks day, and then it hit me.  Green with little white clovers! It didn't turn out quite like I expected, but I really liked this green polish!  And I usually never wear green, I'm surprised I had this color. 





I used Sally Hansen Complete Care 4 in 1 treatment for base and top coat, sinful colors HD nails and kiss nail art paint for the clovers.  Happy Saint Patty's Day!



For more information on the challenge, follow this link

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the St. Patrick's day! :D Lovely manicure, the green polish is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was a good idea to kind of double-dip.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.