Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games Nails

I am so excited to see the movie tonight.  I have worn all four of the shades I bought now, and I love all of them.   To see the movie today, I chose to wear Riveting with Luxe and Lush over it.


This picture seemed to be the most accurate, after I shifted the colors a little bit.  Its so pretty for spring and summer.  This is two coats. 

 

Riveting looks gorgeous with Luxe and Lush over it.  One coat.



 I also wore electrify which is really pretty.  It was so shiny and fun.  It was thick, and only took two coats.


 Smoke and Ashes is a really pretty black, with a little bit of green and blue shimmer in it.  Its very pretty.  This is only one coat! 



Luxe and Lush looks so pretty over this.  I like it over this the best, because its black, but you can see the blue and green in it. 


I used essie grow faster basecoat and seche vite top coat for these.


Happy Hunger Games Nail Polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.