Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella with Revlon Whimsical!

I saw Cinderella at Walgreens and I was so excited!  It's such a pretty color, and it was on sale for 99 cents!  Whoo-hoo!  I love this color.  Its perfect for spring, the blue has a slight shimmer to it, and it is just a beatuiful color!  The first picture is more like what it looks like, but the other pictures you can see the shimmer in it a little. 




 I got Whimsical a few weeks back, and wore it over China Glaze For Audrey on my toes, but I didn't have a perfect color to layer it over.  Until now..

I didn't think I'd love a color with random pieces of glitter, especially not different colors, but I LOVE IT!  It's so pretty and I love everything about it.

I used essie grow faster base coat, which I hope is helping my nails, because some of them are wicked short and I don't like it.  Two coats of Cinderella, and two coats of Whimsical and seche vite for a top coat.


2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love this! The fact that your nails are Disney themed totally won me over. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really reminds me of Cinderella, its that exact blue.

      Delete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.