Saturday, May 19, 2012

Nicole by OPI It's Up to You

So I wanted a color that matched my dress for honors night, but I also wanted something fun.  I decided It's Up to You matched my dress better than "Clambake" did.  I painted my nails, then decided I wanted something to jazz it up a little bit.  I decided to stamp using the cheetah print from BM-221 in silver would look cool.  While my dress didn't have silver, my sweater had a little bit and my shoes had silver straps.  


That's the print from the dress I wore.  Both my nails and my dress had a fun pattern, so I think it looked cool!

I used essie grow faster base coat, two coats of Nicole by OPI It's Up to You, stamped using the Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen in Silver, and seche vite as a top coat. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it when people match their outfits. Looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoyed doing it, maybe I'll do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for some awards.
    http://creativenaildesignbysue.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color! Love the Stamping :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.