Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sally Hansen Sunrise, Sunset

So I'm a huge fan of orange.  It doesn't exactly make sense, but I love the color.  It's on my walls, and I love it.  On my nails, I usually don't love it as much.  I have a weird thing for blues on my nails, and I have lots of blue clothing.  This was one of those, eh oranges.  I used two coats of Sunrise Sunset, part of the Diamond Strength collection, with Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment for my base and top coat.

 



The more I had this one, the less I liked it.  I got China Glaze Matte Magic and wanted to try it.  Here's the result. While it's not very summer-y, I really like this color matte.  And I love Matte Magic!  It's so cool. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to leave any thoughts or suggestions. I read and reply to all the comments.